Wholesale Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting Cool Trade Winds online ('the site'). Please see our terms and conditions that govern your use of this site.
We do not supply direct to the public through this site, if you are interested in any of our lines for your personal interest, please contact us and we will provide you with the closest store that holds our lines.
Cool Trade Winds is the trading name of Wear’s My Accessories Limited, registered in England and Wales; Company Registered Number 07491295, Registered Address; 74 Broderick Road, Eastbourne, Sussex, BN22 9NS. We are VAT registered 106 5285 28.
Wholesale Customer Accounts
* New Customers - Proof of trading will be required prior to any orders being processed.
* If we receive an order from a business which is too close to an existing customer we may not be able to supply.
* We reserve the right to refuse orders if we are mislead as to your business an /or address and contact details.
* Orders can be placed online on our website (please request a wholesale log in) or alternatively by phone, email or post. There is no minimum order value.
Wholesale Customers - Payments
* New customers - your first order will need to paid by pro-forma invoice and within 14 days, regardless of quantity. On successful completion of the first order an account will be created.
* Existing customers - You will be expected to settle invoices within 28 days and in most cases, before placing a subsequent order, unless alternative arrangements have been agreed.
* VAT will also be charged to customers in the EU who are not VAT registered.
* We accept most credit/debit cards, including Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and Maestro. You can pay online via our wholesale website at time of order or phone us with your card details. You may also pay directly, please contact us for our bank account details. Alternatively you can send a cheque made payable to “Cool Trade Winds”.
* Failure to make punctual payment will entitle us to our rights to suspend any outstanding deliveries or to cancel the contract, without prejudice.
* We understand and may exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms above.
* Title Claim - Goods remain the property of Cool Trade Winds until invoice is settled in full.
* There will be no charge for UK based orders over £300.00 (+VAT)
* For orders under £300.00 (+ VAT), there will be a £10.00 (+ vat) charge, for UK and NI
* Please email for details of international delivery charges
* Should there be the need to be a split a delivery (due to stock shortages etc.); there will be no additional charges
* We dispatch on Tuesdays and Thursdays and we can do same day dispatch provided we receive the order by midday.
* All prices quoted in GBP sterling
* Standard rate of VAT is 20%. If this changes, we reserve the right to adjust prices up or down accordingly.
Faulty goods - please ring us as soon as you discover a problem and return the goods within 7 working days via second class postage for a full refund. We are unable to offer a refund if we do not receive the goods within 7 days. Should you report faulty goods more than 4 weeks after receipt, we will be unable to offer a refund and will instead offer the equivalent discount off your next order.
* Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from images displayed. Different computer screens/monitors have varying colour casts and also natural yarns will take dye differently each time depending on a number of circumstances.
* Colour options - Should your chosen colour option on any item be out of stock an alternative colour or closest colour match may be sent.
Privacy and Security
* Cool Trade Winds takes security very seriously and takes full responsibility for all credit/debit card details passed to us. All payment are processed through a fully secured SSL payment gateway and no card details are stored by us. Cool Trade Winds will not supply anyone under the age of 18 years.
* We do not sell or trade your personal information to any third party.
* We reserve the right to suspend account activity should we feel that we have been misleading in anyway of your business trade or outstanding account balances.